- The Connected Car Telematics Operations – Business support Analyst will act as a go-to person for all technical issues pertaining to the connected car telematics program.
- The responsibilities include, but not limited to, optimizing the mobile and car head unit telematics operations by making sure all data related customer issues and network outages are addressed in a timely manner, as per contractual obligation to the fleet telematics service provider.
- The Connected car Operations – Support Analyst will be expected to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the cross functional teams to achieve operational objectives. Those teams will include personnel from engineering, IT, marketing, brand as well product management. .
- BS/BA degree with Computer Science
- 2-3 Years’ minimum experience in automotive Connected Services
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and a Team Player.
- Customer focused professional
- Familiar with the production ticketing systems and processes of a major OEM and/or telematics services provider.
- Knowledgeable with the vehicle’s connectivity architecture and be able to utilize that knowledge to understand and resolve issues
- Working knowledge of a Commercial Fleet Telematics Operations at a major OEM or Telematics services provider.