Immediate contract opportunity for Telephone Support Assistant with direct client in Manhattan, NY.
This is for the Request for Services group which requires an ‘office manager’ type of skill set (in addition to basic knowledge of Telephone Support). The person should have good team work attitude and inclination.
* Coordinates requests, contacts/speaks with clients
* Follows up with technical groups to ensure the work is completed
* Receive and log problem calls, the bulk of which arrive by telephone;
* Detect problem call patterns and report them immediately to Service Desk Manager;
* Excellent telephone and communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
* Basic technical skills in the computer hardware, software, operating systems, communication protocols, and diagnostic tools ;
* Ability to work well under pressure;
* Ability to handle several calls simultaneously;
* 4-6 years experience in similar function.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About Trigyn: Trigyn is an IT Services Company that has been in business for 30 years with more than 1,500 resources deployed today. Trigyn is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 Certified. Trigyn is an E-Verify® Employer.