Serves members by completing account transactions.
* Provides account services to members by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other credit union services.
* Cross-sells credit union products by answering inquiries; informing members of new services and product promotions; ascertaining member's needs; directing members to appropriate credit union department.
* Reconciles cash drawer daily.
* Complies with credit union operations and security procedures.
* Maintains member confidence and protects credit union operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Teller experience preferred, cash handling experience required. Bi-lingual, Spanish helpful but not required. Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Member Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills.