- Our Client, a 100 year-old financial company, is seeking a Teller Lead possessing one year teller and/or cash handling experience
- The primary functions of the Teller Lead will be to respond to client inquiries, identify opportunities to recommend the Bank products and services, and process bank transactions while adhering to the Bank's "One Customer at a Time" service standards
- Responds to client inquiries on the telephone or in person, and either solves customer problems on their own or escalates problems to his/her supervisor for resolution while adhering to client privacy and confidentiality guidelines
- Serves as a party in dual control activities such as servicing ATMs, nightly drop, cash count, and monthly audits
- Identifies opportunities to recommend bank products and services based on client needs or refers client to platform personnel for needs assessment
- Processes all transactions within assigned limits, maintains cash drawer, and properly balances cash drawer at the end of each work day
- Processes rejects, loan payments, reviews branch reports, and completes audits as assigned by the Relationship Center Manager
- Assists with the daily branch settlement and reconcilement process, including oversight for night deposit and ATM balancing
- Works with the Teller team to enhance customer service expectations and provides responsive, quality client service at all times
- Takes ownership of the Teller line workflow
- May be assigned the responsibility of vault teller completing all duties related to this task
- Adheres to all bank policies and security procedures
- One year teller and/or cash handling experience required
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers