This contract recruiter will work as an HR Coordinator within an Italian lifestyle fashion brand. The recruiter will provide day-to-day HR support, as well as support the associate life-cycle processes.
My client is an Italian apparel manufacturer and lifestyle brand founded in 1952 and known for its down jackets and sportswear.
- Provide day-to-day HR support, including creation and maintenance of employee files, data entry, maintenance of organizational charts, meeting/event management, general administrative support, etc.
- Run various weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to identify trends and areas of opportunity.
- Process confidential employee information including new hire paperwork, pay changes, data changes and terminations.
- Support associate life-cycle processes, including on-boarding, performance reviews, learning & development, employee exit interviews and compliance.
- Provide support with basic questions in areas such as HR process and time-lines, policies and basic benefits inquiries, including benefits registration and Short-Term Disability and FMLA applications and management.
- Reconcile benefit invoices and prepare monthly costs report.
- Create tools that effectively support the desired outcomes of HR initiatives.
- Support the recruiting process through interview scheduling.
- Effectively communicate and escalate potential issues appropriately.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- BA/BS required.
- Run and Process Payroll in ADP Workforce Now.
- Act as subject matter expert for employees on payroll related questions.
2-4 years of work experience, with a minimum of two in Human Resources.
- Passionate about a career in human resources & eager to identify operational efficiencies.
- Discretion to handle confidential material.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Appropriately manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Vizio).
- Experience with Success Factors or other HRIS systems and ADP.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefits
- Long Term Contract