My client is a non-profit looking for a Junior Recruiter who will support the end-to-end University Relations Recruiting function. They will also be responsible for building a strong pipeline of qualified students by leveraging traditional and creative sourcing methods.
My client is a nonpartisan civil rights organization based in New York City that advocates against racial discrimination in the United States. It is the oldest and largest community-based organization of its kind in the nation.
- Partners with business leaders, internal campus champions, and HR Business Partners to understand the unique needs of each intern and full-time hire program and adapts recruitment strategies accordingly.
- Supports the end-to-end University Relations Recruiting function,which includes signing up for and attending career fairs, on-site interviewing, scheduling visits/events and building the internal brand at colleges and universities.
- Assists the hiring managers and interview teams with campus presentations, facilitation of interviews and the evaluation process.
- Assist with building a strong pipeline of qualified students by leveraging traditional and creative sourcing methods including research, networking, social media, event attendance, partnerships, memberships, and referrals.
- Assists with marketing campaigns and develops materials for distribution and viewing related to recruiting and new hires.
- Understands the employment trends and advises on strategy updates and program changes to keep current.
- Ensures effective on-boarding and management of new hires including interns by coordinating and facilitating the on-boarding process; communicating policies, guidelines, company expectations, and culture.
- Tracks and creates campus recruitment metrics; identifies and recommends changes in strategy as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, human resources, or related field OR 0 to 3 years of Recruiting and/or University Relations experience.
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% depending on the season (heavier travel in the Spring and Fall).
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Exp creating and implementing projects and processes from inception to completion.
- 1-2 yrs exp using recruiting tools (for example, internet, job boards, social media).
- 1-2 yrs working in and generating reports (applicant tracking systems).
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefit
- Ability to work with a prestigious non-profit