This contract recruiter will work as an HR Coordinator within an Italian lifestyle fashion brand. The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates using a variety of techniques and will provide regular updates to managers and other stakeholders.
My client is an Italian apparel manufacturer and lifestyle brand founded in 1952 and known for its down jackets and sportswear.
- Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative cost-effective techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Managing the hiring requisition process.
- Responsible for mastering the use of recruiting tools and technologies to remain competitive in attracting talent.
- Gather and assess feedback on candidates and partner with department managers to evaluate and assess candidates.
- Screen candidates over the phone and in person and refer qualified candidates to hiring manager.
- Provide regular updates to managers and other stakeholders regarding pipeline development and progress of candidates.
- Process pre-employment background checks/drug screens where appropriate.
- Make arrangements for employee on-boarding in collaboration with HR Coordinator.
- Ensure full compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as with company policies, practices and guidelines.
- Update recruiting data base, as needed.
- Additional duties as directed.
- Bachelor degree and at least 3+ years recruiting experience for both exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Must be familiar with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of online recruiting software, preferably with SuccessFactors or any other well- known recruiting software/ATS.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Transit Benefit
- Temp to Permanent Opportunity