Enlivant is seeking Temporary Dining Assistance
at our communities in Milwaukee, WI and the surrounding areas
All Shifts Available
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
You will be responsible for assisting with dining services.
- Assist in prepping meals for cooking.
- Pour beverages per resident choice as the residents are seated in the dining room for each meal.
- Ensure that condiment containers are clean and filled.
- Obtain meal selection from residents and deliver meal selection to cook for service.
- Deliver filled plates to tables.
- Assist residents with dining needs during service.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to take direction from the Chef
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 60 pounds
- This position demands good physical and mental health
- Must be able to move continuously during work hours and lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Prior work experience in housekeeping or dining services as a server, aide, host, maid, room attendant, house cleaner, and /or custodian
- High School Diploma/GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited bases.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.