Job Title:Temporary Recruiting Coordinator
Job DescriptionThe Coordinator Recruiting ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible for working with various clients to assess hiring needs and facilitate the recruiting process.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting with the administration of recruitment programs
• Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks
• Schedule and may conduct initial screening interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for telephone interviews and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting processs
• Provide general support for the TA department(s) and related stakeholders, as necessary
• May administer typing and math tests to prospective applicants
• May assist with generating new hire packets and scheduling background checks and drug tests for prospective applicants
• Associate's Degree in related field and 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on deliverables; ability to work in high-velocity environment
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience. Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill are. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Location:USA, Rio Rancho, NM
Time Type:Full time