Style Crest is a manufacturer and distributor of building products for the residential housing industry. We have an excellent career opportunity available for a motivated sales person who lives in the Greensboro Area to work in our North Carolina and Virginia Territory. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will sell multiple product lines through the residential housing channels including lumberyards. In this role, you will identify and convert prospects to new customers as well as maintain and upgrade the existing account base.
The key activities of a Territory Sales Manager include:
- Calls on customers and prospects in person, on a regular basis, to generate sales growth and develop customer relationships.
- Develops a strategic plan for growing the territory. Forecasts sales by customer and product category for the territory. Meets or exceeds these goals.
- Educates prospects and customers on the value added features and benefits of our products.
- Communicates timely to sales management the opportunities, successes and concerns within the territory. Makes recommendations to overcome any barriers.
- Acts as the liaison between the customer and Style Crest. Follows up and responds timely to customer requests to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Attends trade shows and conventions and represents Style Crest in a professional manner.
Qualified candidates will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- At least 3 years of successful selling experience within the building products industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Prior building materials distribution experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to establish relationships with customers that result in sales growth.
- Ability to strategically plan and execute on sales forecasts and business plan goals.
- Understands market trends and the implications of those trends.
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Prior experience using CRM is preferred.
- Strong reasoning and decision making skills.
- The ability to handle multiple issues and details at one time.
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
- Candidates must live in the territory.
- Must be willing to travel up to 3 nights a week on a regular basis.
If you are interest in joining the Style Crest Team, please apply online by submitting your resume. Style Crest offers competitive compensation programs and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer! Check out our website at www.stylecrestinc.com.