Shield Healthcare has been a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and is a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community with a focus on customer satisfaction. We have an overall satisfaction rating of 99% and take pride in maintaining that score. Over the years, Shield HealthCare has expanded nationally with current service locations in California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas and Washington.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative to represent our Houston Sales Office in Houston, Texas. The primary function of this position is to ensure the highest level of customer service possible. Our sales focus is on the urological, incontinent, enteral, ostomy and diabetic product groups.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the profitability of assigned accounts
- Resolving questions and problems
- Provides training
- Coordinates services
- 3 or more years of recent experience in outside sales, preferably in the home health industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of Home Healthcare business including referral sources and reimbursement, preferred but not required
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.