JOB TITLE: Territory Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Region Sales Director
DATE: June 2018
- Sell brands / products to distributors and retailers to gain or expand distribution, obtain merchandising space, increase volume and grow market share for the Premier Manufacturing
- Present brand and product features explaining benefits to current or new customers utilizing all available selling tools.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on current and prospective accounts to solicit orders
- Participate in distributor sales meetings to introduce new brands, products and promotional programs
- Utilize distributor and retailer account lists to increase distribution, volume and share
- Develop and maintain lists of current and prospective distributor and retailer accounts
- Attend local and regional distributor trade shows to promote and sell our products
- Prepare sales / call reports showing sales volume, potential customers, and areas of customer product line expansion.
- Present company price list, credit terms and distributor agreement to new and current direct buying customers to gain new or additional orders of our brands /products
- Prepare sales reports of account activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key retail and distributor personnel
- Investigate and resolve account issues in order to sell more product
- Develop relationships with small chains in your region
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare expense accounts.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Two or more years of sales experience, preferably consumer products
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional Appearance
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Mobil phone
- Laptop Computer, Printer, Fax,
- Company Vehicle