Landownership is the original American dream. If you are passionate about land and sales then consider Whitetail Properties Real Estate.
We are seeking Sales Representatives (Land Specialists) to develop new territories for us in North Dakota. We provide our sales team with a substantial territory to grow a successful business while providing them with continual career support and training at a corporate level. We continue to promote our company on a national level through numerous outdoor publications, television broadcasting and our social media presence. We believe that our agents are the most knowledgeable and ethical in the land business because they all have one commonality... A passion for land.
Our mission is to provide outstanding service, uncompromising integrity, and professionalism to landowners selling rural land and buyers wanting to purchase rural land. Whitetail Properties Real Estate has grown to 200 Land Specialists in 26 states and we are not stopping.
- Unlimited earning potential & a flexible schedule
- A personal branded territory where you are the sole representative of our company
- Access to industry leading branded marketing support and materials / partial marketing reimbursement
- An excellent support network of existing sales team throughout the nation
- Access to a career development system designed specifically and exclusively for Whitetail Properties agents
- Ongoing mentoring & team support
- Experience/knowledge in one or a combination of the following: agriculture, forestry, hunting, wildlife, outside sales, biology, business development
- Ability to work full-time as an independent contractor, commission-only compensation
- 3+ years of professional sales experience
- 8+ years of professional employment experience
- A strong network of contacts to build a book of business
- College level education preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to obtain a North Dakota Real Estate License
- Passion for winning, self-motivated, self-starter, and action oriented
- Financial stability is required to invest in marketing and start-up expenses
- Legally, ethically, and professionally represent buyers and sellers of real estate by obtaining property listings and marketing hunting, timber, minerals, and farmland properties for sale.
- Develop contacts and network in the real estate and outdoor industry to cooperate with and provide relevant industry information to better represent buyers and sellers
- Professional knowledge of principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales, experience developing territory business plans.
- Properly represent the Whitetail Properties brand to the general public.