E CLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Test Automation Engineer
Eclaro is looking for a Test Automation Engineer for an opportunity for our financial services client in Draper, UT
Client Corporation (NYSE: Client) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, Client enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Client solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Client is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The candidate will be a member of an agile scrum team and contribute as a Senior Development Test Engineer. The SDET will develop, execute and maintain comprehensive automation suites, scripts and tools. The SDET will work closely with software developers, architects, and other QA engineers to deliver high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. The SDET will help evolve the Agile process and ensure product quality, robustness, scalability and consistency. The SDET will also mentor team members in an active and growing environment
• Work in an Agile development environment with daily Scrum standup and weekly Backlog refinement – will adapt to changing priorities
• Develop test automation, Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Suites
• Manage daily activities that ensure quality and timely product delivery
• Write clear, concise technical specifications and documentation
• Mentor other SDETs and QA engineers
• Create and communicate test automation and QA status reports
• Design new processes or change existing processes to improve test engineering
• Reproduce issues observed in the field
• Develop, maintain and use tools and utilities in functional, system, scalability, performance, load and ad-hoc test scenarios
• 4+ years of QA Test Automation and/or comparable development experience
o Experience developing, maintaining and executing complex automation (and manual) suites, scripts, plans and tools for user interface, functional, system, scalability, performance, load, and ad-hoc testing
o .NET / C# or JAVA development experience
o Experience enhancing and extending automation libraries and frameworks
o Ability to write and extend API tests
• Help assess and architect automation tools, processes and framework(s)
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems from multiple information sources
• Write specialized testing tools for product support on multiple platforms
• Develop and use new automation and testing techniques, models and processes
• Great communication and teaming skills – must demonstrate courage to speak up when there is an issue – must handle criticism and disagreement in a professional and constructive way
• Must have a passion for automation and QA processes that enable quality, timely and consistent product delivery and must be able to work independently as a self-starter, and take initiative
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and activities
• Ability to estimate test efforts and activities
• Ability to analyze and communicate test results and tasks
• Working knowledge of product requirements and design processes
• Ability to mentor and train team members in automation and testing processes
• Must have strong personal accountability and ownership
• Keep meetings focused, productive and short
All other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply. We are unable to subcontract for this opportunity.
If interested you may contact:
(212 901 3839)
Please see job openings at http://eclaroit.com/opportunities/current-job-openings/
ECLAROis a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.ECLAROrecruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to iClienteased and changing demands and iClientease their profitability. Please visitwww.eclaroIT.comto see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties:Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclarovalues diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees