· Design, build and support proprietary ATE hardware and software for a variety of analog components and assemblies.
· Design test software modules for USTA (Universal Software Test Architecture) using existing and newer software tools (C, Visual Basic) on a variety of computer platforms as well as Embedded uControllers.
· Analyze and implement "off the shelf" instrumentation components (GPIB, VXI, PXI, Serial).
· Provide documentation at all stages of software/hardware development.
· Work closely with Design Engineering to develop and maintain new test procedures.
· Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering to support and optimize existing ATE.
· BSEE with 2+ years of analog design experience or test engineering for analog products.
· Must possess a working knowledge of Windows and embedded Operating Systems.
· Programming experience with high-level object oriented languages C++. Visual Basic programming experience is also desirable.
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, SQL or ODBC) a plus.
· ATE and Microcontroller programming
· Experience of power supply testing, analog & digital hardware involving power electronics, drafting tools (OrCAD), PCB layout tools (PADs) are all highly desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vicor is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability