Precision Resources, a division of The Trimarc Group Inc., is currently seeking an experienced Test Engineer to join a client in Birmingham, Alabama.
Automation, QTP, UFT, Selenium, TestComplete, Rational, VBScript, Java, C#, C++, SQL, Record, Playback
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience with Automated Testing and/or Development with 4 years of experience in manual software testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to validate, verify, communicate, and resolve application issues through feature/function regression/load.
- Create and expand automated regression tests for various systems.
- Plan, design, architect, and deploy effective test suites for in-house product development, software application development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements.
- Author and maintain effective tests (test cases/test scripts/conditions) using various methods of input.
- Participate in test script review sessions.
- Effectively run tests (test cases/test scripts/test conditions) prepared by self and others.
- Expand existing Automation framework to other applications or project areas.
- Participate in SCRUM Meetings and provide valuable contributions to the team.
- Ability to perform data mining to obtain data for automation scripts.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to ensure requirements are clear and concise for the system under test.
For a current listing of all of our positions, please visit:
Precision Resources, a division of the Trimarc Group Inc., is one of the fastest growing consulting and recruiting firms providing top-tier Information Technology professionals in the southeast.
Our IT Consulting and Recruitment Division is strengthened with our ability to match talented & experienced Information Technology professionals to the unique business needs of our clients. Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently. Since we focus on building long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
We have become a strategic partner for Fortune 500 firms as well as small to medium sized companies because of the ability to quickly develop effective, customized solutions for time-sensitive initiatives for our clients. From contract and consulting, to contract to hire and permanent placement, Precision Resources has a solution to meet your needs.