This position will be responsible to assure all Engineering lab systems are maintained. This entails running equipment diagnostics and replacing any failing equipment. Assuring all Lab equipment requiring external calibration, follows required calibration schedules. Assisting Design and Test engineers on setup of Test and Experimental equipment. Overseeing the assembly and test of occasional custom test apparatus. Assisting design engineering in product evaluation data collection.
- Qualified candidate will have hands-on experience in tests, troubleshoots, repairs production electronics components, parts, equipment, and systems with focus on data collection techniques.
- Responsible for maintenance of all Lab equipment and test systems.
- Responsible for assuring equipment requiring external calibration is maintained.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devises, test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, CPk(statistical analysis), and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype/ NPI (New Product Introduction) first article PCBA’s(Printed Circuit Board Assemblies) in accordance with test procedures.
- Able to complete tasks on time, with minimal supervision.
- BSEE, BSEET or equivalent
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as DMM, signal generators, Oscilloscope, and logic analyzer. Knowledge of statistical analysis on test results.
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to design team.
- Proficient in computer operation (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment.
Xcerra Corporation comprises the combined companies of the LTX-Credence Corporation, Multitest, Everett Charles Technologies and atg-Luther & Maelzer businesses. Together they are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Xcerra is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The consolidated companies have revenues of $324M with approximately 30 locations worldwide and employ over 1,800 employees.