Job ID: 12020
Performs tasks related to Functional Test solutions for AMETEK power supply products.
• Construct and debug test fixtures for new and existing products such as Asterion AC and DC by following schematics to build fixtures: assemble electronic components and wiring.
• Assist in construction and debug of test stations such as Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and Burn-in stations consisting of DMMs, multiplexers, oscilloscopes, power analyzers and loads.
• Validate test procedures and test software and suggest improvements.
• Assist Factory Technicians in troubleshooting and repair of test fixtures and stations.
• Must be able to work safely in a high voltage environment by following Company safety procedures.
• AAS or 2 yrs of basic electrical engineering educational background.
• Experience with electronic test equipment such as digital multimeters and oscilloscopes.
• Working knowledge of OrCAD schematic drawings and AutoCAD drawings.
• Familiar with communications protocols such as GPIB, RS232, Ethernet and USB.
• Experience in MS Office, including Word, Access and Excel.
• Programming language familiarity in Agilent VEE, LabWindows CVI, C#, or Test Stand.
• Experience in using common hand tools and soldering.
• Power Supply knowledge a plus.
• Good interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Good organizational skills; Ability to multitask effectively and meet deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.