Eiden Systems Corporation (ESC) is seeking a Test and Evaluation Engineer to join our team in Charlottesville, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Scrum team to identify application changes requiring formal test case documentation and create corresponding manual and automated test cases
- Review Agile stories in Jira and provide feedback to Scrum team members on proposed requirements and designs
- Work closely with the Scrum team to comprehend system requirements and designs to properly design test cases
- Identify and configure test data and procedures in support of test cases
- Identify design changes that may be necessary due to testing procedures or restrictions
- Perform functional testing on application changes as they are received into the Test environment by executing test cases (both manual and automated) and performing ad hoc testing
- Perform patch, regression, and system testing as needed
- Document test results in detail, collaborating with the Scrum team to categorize critical and non-critical issues, and working closely with developers to identify root causes and solutions
- Investigate and analyze test failures in collaboration with Scrum team
- Ensure application functionality is production-ready before migrating to client environments
- Perform release testing in client environments
- Attend meetings and taking meeting minutes, as applicable
- Assist with authoring release documentation
5 years of experience
US citizenship with the an active DoD Clearance
Eiden Systems Corporation (ESC) is a 35+-year-old Consulting Company seeking professionals who possess exceptional interpersonal and consultative skills. ESC is currently seeking a variety of professionals to add to our consulting staff.
ESC offers you a challenging and career rewarding experience where you will work with industry-recognized leaders and technologies to deliver mission critical systems and services.
We invite you to explore the benefits of working for a Company that knows you by name and values the importance of balance within our employees' personal and professional lives. To investigate current and upcoming opportunities with ESC, please submit a current resume in MS Word format.
ESC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Eiden Systems Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Eiden Systems Corporation, or (c) consistent with Eiden’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
NO THIRD PARTIES