Manager in Pre-Sales” with our company (CIGNITI – 2nd Largest QA Leading Software Testing Company) which is located in King of Prussia, PA 19406 for a Full Time role.
Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) at Cigniti is responsible for end-to-end pre-sales support for, and plays a strategic role in winning new business both from current Cigniti customers and new prospects across the geographies. ESG team collaborates with business development teams (located in US, EU, & Australia / New Zealand), and subject matter experts from Cigniti global delivery team, to build a compelling solution and value proposition that addresses the customer's business challenges (both stated and unstated) & specific pain points. ESG is also responsible for communicating the inputs regarding Cigniti’s value proposition and industry / technical Positioning by working with Cigniti marketing team
Key responsible areas include:
- Responsible for end to end pre-sales pursuit management in coordination with cross functional teams such as sales, delivery, networking, marketing and process teams in global delivery model
- Exhibit deep expertise in proposing and developing optimal solution approach that is pragmatic, technically feasible, and profitable (win/win for both Cigniti & Customer)
- Prepare and review responses to “Request For Information” (RFIs), “Request for Proposals” (RFPs), technical capability documents, “Statement of Work” (SOW), “Non-Disclosure Agreements” (NDA), “Master Services Agreement” (MSA), etc.
- Acquire deep understanding of Cigniti service differentiators (Smart Tools, “Intellectual Property” (IP), & Thought Leadership), and latest industry trends and techniques
- Travel to customer location across the geography to participate in proposal / RFP / SOW defense discussions and presentations
- Exhibit strong understanding of Software Test Life Cycle, and associated relationship to Software Development Life cycle
- Attain certification in ISTQB, and PMP within one year of joining in ESG (if does not have these certifications already)
- Participate in post-win kick-off meeting with all the stakeholders belonging to Cigniti & new customer
- Take proactive ownership to maintain and develop content to the pre-sales knowledge and asset repository
- Contribute to standardization and institutionalization of ESG processes and best practices for UK region
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills in all interaction with stakeholders across the globe
- Work closely with marketing team and contribute towards Technical Marketing and Thought Leadership positioning. Helps in orchestrating Cigniti’s differentiators and offerings through write ups, tech briefs, white papers, web casts and more.
- Contribute to reviews and suggest feedback on the Website, Solution offerings and Service Delivery Differentiators.
- Act as an Internal brand champion & ambassador to take Cigniti Brand forward through proactive participation in all technical marketing initiatives
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Overall 10+ years of experiences in delivering testing services (functional / non-functional, manual & automation) to large Enterprises and “Independent Software Vendors” (ISVs
- Prior experience working with Testing Services Company or working with Testing Service Unit in IT services company.
- Last 4 years of experience in interacting with clients and convincing them about testing solution offerings. Experience working in multiple countries is a big plus
- Experience in Project Management, Test Management, and Client engagement and people management skills.
- Experience / Knowledge of test automation and test accelerators.
- Experience preparing estimates, high-level proposals, frameworks for new business opportunities.
- Experience preparing and responding to Enterprise size RFI / RFP responses. Experience defending RFP responses as an individual contributor
- Strong domain experience in few verticals such as BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, etc. is a big plus
Deepika. E | Talent Acquisition Team | Cigniti Technologies Limited
USA: 972-756-0622 Ext 356 | Email: email@example.comHelp