International transit manufacturer is hiring for the position of Test Technician. This classification of Test Technician primarily works on systems; specifically, to test, troubleshoot, and repair electro-mechanical and electronic systems and components found on transit vehicles. Great first shift hours. Position is located in the Miami, FL area.
- Benefits Offered
- Temp to Permanent
- First Shift
Test Technician Duties:
- Testing and adjustment of electronic and related electro-mechanical systems found on transit vehicles. Including those associated with propulsion, train control, pneumatic supply and brake control, air conditioning, annunciation, communications, door control, lighting, and auxiliary electrical supply.
- Troubleshoot and perform primary performance verification on systems
- Performs modifications to transit vehicle electronic and electro-mechanical systems
- Performs secondary dismantling and repair of electronic and electro-mechanical systems.
- Reads and interprets diagrams, engineering drawings, manuals, schematics and work orders. Measures.
Test Technician Qualifications:
- College/Technical trade education is preferred
- Experience in transportation or transit manufacturing environment a plus
Test Technician Skills & Requirements:
- Low and high voltage (VDC), medium voltage (VAC) and relay logic
- Use of test related equipment i.e., digital multi meters, pneumatic gauges.
- Experience in precision measuring equipment i.e., caliper, micrometer, pie tape.
- Knowledge of basic operating principles of analog and digital electronics, electrical and electronic circuitry, and associated mechanical mechanisms, methods, equipment and materials used in the primary maintenance and repair of a variety of electronic and electro-mechanical systems, components and equipment.
Email resumes to Jamie@TopJobsUSA.net