Responsibilities for the Test Technician• Assist in the assembly, test and validation of production products
• Identify required product test and validation requirements on the production floor.
• Setup and perform such testing as required including working in production assembly cells in a test capacity.
• Ability to record data in Office documents and write simple technical reports
Requirements for the Test Technician• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required, but an Associates Degree is preferred.
• 2+ years of test technician experience in a manufacturing setting
• Electro-mechanical knowledge
• Understanding of product validation testing (environmental, electrical, mechanical).
• Proficiency in basic testing tools including DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, hi-pot testers, calipers & dial indicators, environmental chambers, and similar.
• Hands on experience with electrical and electronics test equipment/environmental chambers.
Benefits• Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.