On behalf of CT Nassau, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking various positions in the textile industry for a full time opportunity in Burlington, NC. These positions will require the daily operation and basic maintenance of common weaving/looming machines, as well as the inspection of final products in different materials.
- Check material at the beginning of each shift and record any defects on downtime card.
- Check material on hourly intervals throughout the 8 hours of your shift.
- Make sure filling is running correctly with tickets.
- Aid the technician in creeling of style changes.
- Sweep up at the end of the shift
- Blow down machines as needed
- Help keep production room in full production when others are out sick or on vacation.
- Carries out all other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Frequently stand, walk, bend, lift, and move on an ongoing basis during working hours
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- These physical requirements can be accomplished with our without reasonable accommodations
- Shift: 3:00PM to 11:00PM OR 11:00PM to 7:00AM (Second and Third Shifts)
- Reports to Shift Supervisor
Headway provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.