Community Based Division
Therapuetic Mentor/ Therapeutic Training and Support
Justice Resource Institute’s Community Based programs have sites throughout the state of Massachusetts. We are seeking a Full time Therapeutic Mentor/ Therapeutic Training and Support to provide home-based services to families whose children are presenting with difficult and challenging behaviors, at home, in school and/or in the community.
The therapeutic mentor/ TT&S is able to support the clinical care of youth and their families in a home and community based setting. The TM/TTS provides an active role in supporting youth to become their best selves within the structure of their home communities. This position is an opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team to find the best most effective methods of guiding and supporting youth within the community.
Educational requirements: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, psychology, counseling from an accredited college or university preferred. Independent License preferred.
- Community mental health program experience preferred; experience working with specialized populations preferred.
- Experience in family therapy/work preferred. Knowledgeable in growth and development; able to obtain and interpret information in terms of the needs of emotionally disturbed, mentally ill youth and their families; understanding of the range of interventions and treatment required by this population.
- Familiarity with the Wraparound Model preferred.
- Must also have an acceptable CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information), national background check, and appropriate driving record.
- Maintains valid driver’s license. Daily access to a working, registered, insured vehicle. Available to work evenings, holidays, weekend shifts as necessary.
Location of home office: Metro west CBS Acton MA
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates should send resumes to:
Amy Sypher, Program Development Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp