Thermal Analysis Engineer
Req. ID : 8222
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Lake Forest, CA
Job Description ::
- Perform thermal heat transfer simulations with ANSYS Icepak.
• Responsible for gathering all required information from the product team on scope of analysis, boundary conditions, simplify CAD, set up the mesh, model set up, running models and post processing.
• Perform thermal steady state and transient analysis, interpret results, prepare and present results to team.
• Responsible for getting work reviewed and checked by simulation team members.
• Responsible for on time & quality project results delivery.
• Responsible to assist M&S team manager in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
• Responsible to monitor and prioritize the projects.
• Work with offshore simulation resources to complete projects and seek support as needed.
• Responsible for knowledge sharing on all the reviewed projects.
• Ensure safety, quality, commitment, client’s design, environmental compliance and procedural standards are met.
CFD, Icepack, Electronic Thermal Management
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Mohd Nayeem | Team Lead Recruitment
T: 678 207 5220 Mobile: 315 465 0423
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)