RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Thermal Engineer in Round Lake, Illinois (IL).
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies a solid understanding of Thermal analysis and design concepts to address thermal concerns
- Develop virtual prototyping to characterize thermal risk, define and optimize thermal architecture of the specialized monitoring device
- Implement thermal solutions to ensure product and components meet thermal spec limits and operating temp ranges
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years of experience
- Must have experience or advanced training and demonstrate proficiency (e.g. computer-aided design, total quality management, statistical methods, problem analysis and resolution, materials science, design of experiments, software development)
- Demonstrated success in delivering results on several technical challenges
- Completely proficient in relevant products or process development processes
- Recognized as a technical expert by peers and other personnel within the business unit
- Ability to organize and present technical and project mgt. overviews without assistance
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.