Work on site with established team on major ground up commercial projects. The tilt up superintendent must have experience with large big box retail & warehouse projects.
Our client is consistently ranked as a Top 40 ENR General Contractor, with a major presence all throughout the US.
- Work on site with Project Manager, sub contractors, and owners reps
- Assure all work is installed in accordance with the contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity of subcontractors
- Ensure safe practices are used in the execution of project work
- Assist with the development and communication of the project plan to include the project schedule and site logistics
- Coordinate the work of multiple subcontractors and lead subcontractor coordination meetings on a regular basis
- 5+ years on site experience with tilt up / tilt wall construction is a must
- Project experience with big box retail, warehouses, and large manufacturing facilities
- Extensive experience with ground up projects
- Ability to travel within the state
- Ability to review and understand all construction documents including building plans and specifications
- Very competitive salary and bonus structure
- Company Holidays and PTO package
- 401k with company match