Location: Vallejo, CA, US
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Currently, Broadspectrum North America is rebranding to Ferrovial Services North America; both names may be visible during our rebranding process.
Job Title: Timekeeper/Field Adminstrator
Department: Oil & Gas
Reports to: Administrative Improvement Lead
The Timekeeper/Field Administrator is responsible for all interfaces between the TSA R&E accounting department and the Client accounting department. All Payroll, A/P and A/R functions will be routed through this position. Performs all activities necessary to process data for payroll and billing; including time validation and entry, reconciling payroll to billing reports, and processing billing through client systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for compiling, validating, and entering labor, per diem, mileage, and equipment into SAP and client systems for payroll and billing
- Reconciles payroll, billing, and client system data to ensure accuracy and expedite payment
- Provides reports to management, clients, and finance
- Performs a wide variety of payroll, billing, reporting, and record keeping activities
- Computes labor, per diem, mileage, and other payments; processes requests for payroll advances and payroll corrections
- Provide assistance to employees, be the point of contact between employees and other departments
- All other duties as requested
- The employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time and occasionally stand and/or walk for short periods of time. Use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must practice safe work methods to remain accident and injury free. Must have the ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and make adjustments to avoid loss, injury or accident.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an indoor environment located on an industrial construction job site.
This position requires a highly developed sense of safety awareness and perceptive ability. You must be willing to commit to working injury free and have the ability to recognize hazards inherent in routine and non-routine tasks and make adjustments to avoid loss, injury or accident. You must be able to communicate with co-workers safety instructions. You must be able to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surroundings, while properly using equipment as instructed.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Produce accurate results with interruptions and distractions
- Problem Solving
- Works well in team environments and independently
- Clear written and verbal communication
Minimum Education and Experience:
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; OR two or more years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a TWIC card, RSO training, and be able to complete and pass client required site training.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record required to drive in job sites or a company vehicle.
- Two years of timekeeping or related experience and familiarity with industrial construction sites preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP, and Outlook
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
Nearest Major Market: Napa
Job Segment: Payroll, ERP, SAP, Finance, Technology