Do you have Title Curative experience? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment? Are you looking for a centrally located office? If you are we want to speak to you!
We are seeking Title Curative Specialists for our client located in the Arlington area. They offer an innovative and rewarding work environment with an emphasis on teamwork! Our client is centrally located close to retail shopping, restaurants, fast food and major freeways. The Title Curative Specialist will analyze/review commitments and title exams to determine curative issues needing remedied. Title Curative Specialist will compare title commitments and title exams for accuracy. Title Curative Specialist must be able to identify curative issues as their responsible for formulating curative solutions to resolve objections set out on title commitments within a timely manner. Title Curative Specialist will be responsible for obtaining all necessary documents and/or approval from underwriter to clear an asset.
Title Curative Specialist will work on all phases of an asset relating to title upon onboarding, which can include:
- Order title and/or municipal lien reports
- Analyze title examinations /commitments to determine objections needing to be cured
- Request and record deeds and lien releases
- Order payoffs for tax/utility and other misc. liens
- Cure title matters thru obtaining necessary documents and/or approval from underwriter
- Maintain curative portfolio of titles
- Proactively cure titles in 30 days unless a third party is involved
- Keep notes up to date to ensure clear visibility into the status of the file
- Research to determine state specific statutes and guidelines on curing title matters
- Review resolution direction to aide in securing required
- Able to discuss status of judgments and liens with right parties
- Review of preliminary title report to determine if any irregularities exist
- Determine solutions for irregularities and act on determination to resolve
- Negotiate payoffs and settlements per company and various investor guidelines
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
- 2 years minimum experience in title curative
- Title Examination experience a plus
- Related experience to the REO-Foreclosure process and Default Curative Work
- Possess Knowledge of legal documents and understand how they relate to title
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be comfortable working with high volume account and very task driven, dedicated and be able to communicate well with others
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and follow-up skills are required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, and Google Docs
Apply today for immediate consideration!