This position will support the tool room and press room activities such as: Provide tooling support for all new and old tooling, design and validate tools and assembly fixtures for all production areas in the plant, assist in the design of new dies and functional gages, follow and support all continuous improvement initiatives(GK) in the facility, communicate well with peers and incoming staff members,and always work as a team player!
- Support ALL tooling/fixturing/assemblies/molds/dies/gaging/designs within the facility and outlying JE plants
- Follow and support the following processes: GK, 6S, 4M, 3P, 3W, and JEPS business structure.
- To consult with customers both internal and external as necessary
- To provide technical support and advise to production departments and personnel as required
- Work necessary hours to complete daily tasks as well as support assembly operations across all shifts. This position will be expected to work occassional Saturdays to support operations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Ability to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- 3+ Years experience Using CAD/CAM packages ie: Inventor, Master CAM, Auto CAD, Unigraphics, Edge CAM.
- 3+ Years working with tooling/die/mold/functional gage/ designs
- 3+ Years experience working with electrical/pnuematic components
JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.