GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies has several immediate needs for Training Analysts to support a large client in Groton, CT. This is a full-time, benefitted role and the person would need to be willing to travel from Groton, CT to Quonset Point, RI (both client sites) as needed to conduct training analysis.
- Build effective working relationships with Operations Management and client Subject Matter Experts (SME) to efficiently gather content information and feedback.
- Perform Curriculum Analysis for assigned trades to obtain an overarching view of needs and align topical areas (Curriculum Assessment)
- For each assigned project, initiate and conduct Curriculum Development Process and Roles/Responsibilities discussions with Operations Management; consulting to determine complexity of project, assigned SMEs, and ensure overarching alignment
- Facilitate completion of Training Needs Request (between Ops Mgmt/Project Coordinator
- Complete training project plan (TPP) by collaborating with core team members as well as technical experts on high-level design to analyze instructional needs, define the course requirements
- Manage the project efficiently through the development process so that tasks are completed on time, problems are anticipated or resolved quickly, and team members are clear on project requirements and schedules
- Conduct/coordinate course evaluations, with the client and Subject Matter Experts (SME), analyze feedback, and adjust the training as needed.
- Solid understanding of ISD (instructional systems design) and learning/training background is required; team leadership, client facilitation, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Prior consultative experience and the ability to build effective relationships
- Ideal backgrounds include: Former U.S. Navy/Submarine Qualified/Master Training Specialist/Power: Manufacturing/Instructional Designer/Curriculum Developer
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.