Afni is hiring a Training Manager for our Bowling Green, KY contact center who will plan, develop, and manage activities associated with the training and development of Consultants, Trainers, and management within a specified site. The incumbent will maintain a climate of customer oriented service excellence by motivating and empowering team members and exceeding customer relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all trainers are proficient in their job skills by providing ongoing evaluation and detailing follow-up training, feedback, and coaching. Critical to this responsibility is making sure that trainers are up-to-date on all subject matter for the specific project they support and are involved in activities that develops relationships with Operation Staff.
- Collaborate with Quality Supervisor and TQM to gather feedback on training effectiveness, update staffing and workforce forecasting, detail center priorities and plans, and gain direction on priorities and work projects.
- Partner with Project Coaches and Leads to assess performance issues, ensure training replicates work environment, and collaborate with center staff to resolve issues. Work with Operations to create and implement continuous improvement activities
- Works with Workforce Administration, Operations Management, and Recruiting Team to plan and execute training ramps and meet customer needs. Partner with Operations and Support departments to schedule activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in leading the training delivery function in the call center industry is preferred.
- Experience in leading multiple projects and directly supervising staff to implement projects in timely manner is required.
- Proficiency in communication, planning, leadership, coordinating, and coaching is required.
- Experience being directly involved in curriculum development projects. Understanding of the Instructional System Design (ISD) process is required.
- Experience in conflict resolution/negotiation, team and consensus building is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, flowcharting, and project management software is required.
- The ability to look for and implement solutions that improve performance is required.