Position Title: Training Manager Commercial Division
Reports To: Director of Training and DevelopmentSummary of PositionThe Commercial Division Training Manager is responsible for the initial and on-going training of Recruiters and Business Development Managers (BDM), and other groups as assigned. The position involves training on the full range of recruitment and sales activities and includes participation in process improvement.For Recruiters, training includes the performance monitoring, mentoring, training on and driving of the recruitment and sales process, developing sourcing strategies, interviewing finalist candidates for the role, managing the candidate experience, extending offers and closing candidates, data management and all related administrative duties.For BDM's, training includes the sales process -- including prospecting, planning calls, developing needs, presenting solutions, managing feedback and gaining commitment. BDM's will be directed to Nesconet and shown the various sales and marketing collateral available. Trainees will be introduced to and instructed on the use of the sales funnel and will learn the various areas of focus calls such as QC, Lost Business, Skills Marketing and Referral calls.Emphasis on the effective use of Job Diva and teaching the overall mission of Nesco Resource as a whole, with an emphasis on ethical behavior and promoting a team environment, is also included training for all positions.Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop and teach the sourcing strategy for searches, e.g. employee referrals, identification of target companies, networks, associations, and third party resources
- Manages the trainee team as appropriate.
- Instructs on managing candidate development.
- Educate and guide team members on the successful utilization of various recruiting methodologies, e.g. Applicant tracking system (ATS) database, employee referrals, internal job posting, industry referrals, networking, web search, and how to personally leverage those resources when recruiting.
- Educate and guide team members / trainees in the development and management of a search strategy.
- Train on the development of a list of key qualifying questions for each search.
- Assist in developing a team of recruiters who can qualify candidates for cultural, financial and experiential fit.
- Train on the development of an effective and compelling presentation to sell the job and the client company to prospective candidates; build and manage candidates through to the closing and offer stage.
- Direct the management of the candidate experience for all 'in process candidates' to ensure optimal success
- Train on management of the day-to-day operations reporting on all search activity.
- Instruct on the data management of candidate information in appropriate databases and applicable client reports.
- Direct the recruiters on how to ensure the candidate experience and all the relevant variables are operational.
- Ensure teams' compliance with all hiring protocols including OFCCP and EEOC regulations.
Overall Position Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrate the development of the candidate's offer and working within the construct of the client's compensation guidelines and approval processes.
- Train on the development of the candidates offer letter and verbally extending the candidates offer.
- Daily, acts as a leader, coach, and trainer.
- Assist in the development of personnel assigned to team.
- Provide insight, direction, counseling, professionalism, and business acumen.
- Train the sales process, which includes prospecting, planning calls, developing needs, presenting solutions, managing feedback and gaining commitment.
- Train BDM's on Nesconet and show the various sales and marketing collateral available.
- Introduce BDM's to, and instruct them on, the use of the sales funnel.
- Teach the various areas of focus calls such as QC calls, Lost Business calls, Skills Marketing and Referral calls.
- Emphasize the effective use of Job Diva and teaching the overall mission of Nesco Resource as a whole, with an emphasis on ethical behavior and promoting a team environment.
- The position involves the development and training on the full range of recruitment and sales activities and includes participation in process improvement teams.
- Develop and deliver monthly lunch and learns.
- Be available to assist the field with any training opportunities presented in conjunction with Director of T & D.
- Training experience preferred.
- Experience in the staffing industry a definite plus.
- Staffing experience from contingent agency environment is also preferred.
- Experience sourcing and qualifying a high volume of candidates.
- Experience placing candidates in full-time roles at client organizations.
- Experience in or knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS) and processes.
- Experience sourcing new accounts; identifying and making client contact; aligning needs; and presenting solutions and closing.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Successful experience managing multiple searches at different stages at the same time.
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- Some direct management experience (leading, coaching, mentoring, establishing goals and providing feedback).
- Understanding of sourcing approaches and tactics.
- Knowledge of relevant HR laws including OFCCP and EEOC.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability and willingness to travel 80% of the year.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Leadership and Influencing skills.
- Easily hold audience attention
- Practical creativity.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal/presentation skills.
- Ability to write client-oriented communications e.g. emails, job descriptions.
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Analytical orientation, including data analysis and trending
- Market trends orientation.
- Creation of e courses.
- Routinely delivers on time and on budget
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Able to operate various pieces of office equipment including but not limited to computer, keyboard, mouse, calculator, copier and phones as required by position
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Must be able to operate well in a team environment
- Must be able to travel extensively
- Able to continuously improve processes and procedures
ExemptDisclaimerThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain the complete comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.