Creates eLearning courses by:
- Developing original and innovative e-learning programs, workshops, and demonstrations using multi-media authoring tools.
- Using knowledge of contemporary learning practices, methods, technology, and resources employed in training and development and process improvement.
- Collaborating with content SMEs to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful eLearning content.
- Editing their own projects and conducting peer review of co-workers projects, as well as conducting quality checks for technical issues.
- Developing documentation, storyboards, narrative scripts, graphics, tests, and scenario props.
- Publishing courseware using e-learning standards such as SCORM.
- Loading eLearning content into the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Reviewing and updating existing eLearning library.
Performs client training for Bioclinica Products by:
- Designing, developing, and teaching end user courseware to Bioclinica clients.
- Tracking all trainees within the Learning Management System (LMS) and issues training certificates for all attendees.
- Training all levels of technical ability in a variety of settings (classroom, one-on-one, online, and seminars).
- Assisting in planning, coordinating, and traveling to training events including Investigator Meetings. Client contact is required.
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures ("SOP")
- Assisting in establishing and enforcing departmental standards
Contributes to team effort by
- Assist in administering users, courses, curriculum, and other areas within the LMS system.
- Designing, developing, and teaching end user courseware for Bioclinica products to Bioclinica employees.
- Developing and training courseware for internal training needs.
- Supporting internal training initiatives for new hires and ongoing product training (i.e. new versions or features of each product).
- Serving as a SME in the eLearning development and delivery arena for their training peers.
- Working with internal staff to resolve issues
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to achieve results
- Performing other duties as assigned
Maintains Technical and Industry Knowledge by
- Attending and participating in applicable company-sponsored training
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 - 3 years' experience creating eLearning content or carrying out internal/external training. Captivate experience preferred.
- Financial, accounting, or banking experience is a plus
- Experience working in a team environment where deliverables and timelines must be met.
- Instructional design, curriculum development, or pharmaceutical/clinical industry experience is a plus.
Additional skill set:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Goal oriented
- The ability to interact with department heads to determine business requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively & efficiently
- Possess high-level ethics and integrity
- Understands EDC/IRT and how it relates to clinical trials.
- Understands client protocols and helps end users apply our products to their business (i.e. Study Coordinators, Monitors, Help Desk).
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
Travel: 0-35% (Domestic and international travel is required)
Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
Bioclinica is an equal opportunity employer. Bioclinica evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.