RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Transition Manager in Beaverton, Oregon (OR). The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition.
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world's top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the 'Happiest Companies to Work For' and awarded an 'Employees' Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work' by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
- Transition Management: Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives
- Training and Awareness Building: Develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Communication: Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives; Compose and distribute timely communication; Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc.; Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience; One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 year; Masters + 0-3 years; Associates degree + 1-3 years; High School diploma or equivalent + 3-5 years
- 2 years of specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.