Assures the transportation of products at the right place, right time and right cost, in compliance w/ international import/export rules
Assures the transportation of products at the right place, right time and right cost, in compliance w/ international import/export rules.
- Prepare shipment and customs documentation. Ensure strict compliance to import/export rules.
- Determine and track duties and taxes payable. Apply for duty refunds and tariff reclassifications.
- Coordinate transportation of imported goods (Supplier, RMA from international customers)
- Coordinate domestic and international freight within budget constraints. Pre-approve transportation invoices. Analyses freight costs trends. Participate to initiatives aiming the reduction of transportation costs while improving the level of service of Gogo’s carriers.
- Participate to the negotiations of incoterms with airlines and suppliers. Domestically and internationally. Ensure strict application.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in import/export compliance management.
- Ability to be detail–oriented in a demanding and fast pace environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in working in an ERP driven environment.
- Excel, word, Powerpoint. Access a plus.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.