Be a part of AAA - A company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most.
You can make a difference by providing service that makes our members and new customers feel like family by:
- Providing the highest-level of customer service through engaging with Members and customers and selling travel to their desired vacation destinations from beginning to end while providing them with a memorable vacation experience.
- Actively pursuing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships through sales and consultation.
- Developing new sales opportunities with walk-ins and through outbound client leads, retention efforts and sales and marketing campaigns.
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment for providing value to members and customers in order to keep them returning time and again and generating referrals.
If you think you are right for this roll, you will need to be able to:
- Display the ability to aggressively pursue sales through proactive marketing.
- Utilize skills to build long term customer relationships.
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced environment while maintaining high quality results
- Utilizes company systems to support the sales process and complete system generated tasks in a timely manner.
- Navigate computer software applications to include Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.); experience with Galileo is preferred
- Participate in travel industry programs, product and supplier training, ACG specific training programs and Continuing Education opportunities to increase knowledge in order to become “the source” to clients for all their travel needs.
- Ensure all accounting documents, client files and POC profiles are completed accurately and timely.
- Participate in all trade show functions, and other promotional events as created by Auto Club Group to increase sales and promote travel products.
- At least 2 years professional sales experience
- Hospitality industry experience
- Travel sales experience a plus
- Travel school graduate CRMWork EnvironmentWork in a temperature controlled office environment.Limited travel to industry seminars, training, shows, events and Continuous Education opportunities.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must qualify, obtain, and maintain all applicable state licenses required for selling and/or servicing Auto Club Group products.
- Minimum 6-months previous customer service experience
As a reward for your compassion and commitment we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Career advancement potential
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Matching 401(k) and company funded retirement savings program
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- A complimentary AAA Membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Rewarding fast-paced environment
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.