Location:  Medford, OR
Start Date:  8/10/2020
Shift Details:  8H Days ( 7:00 AM-3:00 PM )
40 hours per week
Length:  9 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
Skilled nursing assignment - its not Portland or Eugene, but it is a pretty sweet location. The community is very active. Join a soccer team - indoor or outdoor. Hike, ski, bike. Tons of beautiful areas to explore. Oregon caves are close, near the coastline, ashland is a nearby adoreable little town and northern Cali is a good weekend trip away. Visit the Umpqua Valley wineries for something to do. Go to Crater Lake for the weekend. Airport in town.
- New Grads Welcome
- Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Valid Oregon license
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Providers CPR
- Adventurous Attitude
- Enjoys meeting new people and learning new things
- Organized and Computer Savvy
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements—assignments that match our travelers’ skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.