$60K - $85K TOTAL COMPENSATION. To be determined based on candidate’s credentials, performance and value added to the firm / department.
Our client is global professional services firm, recognized as best in class. They serve as a trusted adviser to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Drive and execute bank account administration and Treasury compliance activities. Provide oversight and support of day-to-day activities for core Treasury data. Success in this role requires ability to multi-task across a variety of requests and projects, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and execute domestic and international bank account administration and Treasury compliance activities.
- Apply subject matter expertise t efficiently and effectively complete documentation required for bank account openings, closings, signatory changes, and Know Your Customer (KYC) requests. Includes cordinating with Legal department, geographic offices, and external bank documentation analysts.
- Track pen compliance requests, ensuring all items reach timely completion.
- Supprt annual FBAR process, including drafting communications to individuals with FBAR filing requirements and building reporting to support corporate and individual FBAR filings.
- Lead ngoing activities to comply with debt and borrowing facility covenants.
- Cllaborate with Legal and other stakeholders to help develop a more standardized process for banking resolutions.
- Provide oversight and support of day-to-day activities for core Treasury data.
- Own and ensure accuracy f key Treasury data sets of legal entities, bank accounts, signatories, intercompany loans, and investments, leveraging our treasury workstation and reconciling against other internal sources.
- This position requires data entry and normalization, building and running queries, auditing data (leveraging subject matter expertise), and leading Firm-wide data confirmation processes.
- Over time a subset of these activities will be transitioned to off-shore service centers which will require process documentation, training, and ongoing monitoring of the process.
- Design and maintain new data sets, including databases fr Letters of Credit, Employee Loans, banking resolutions, bank contracts, and approved exceptions to policies.
- Supprt cash management operations, including maintenance of standard settlement instructions and reconciliation of discrepancies between actual cash balances and balances reported in the treasury workstation.
- Supprt administration of key data for treasury workstation (Kyriba).
- Identify operational risks facing Treasury. This includes monitoring adherence to relevant Treasury policies and recommending process enhancements.
- Support Treasury’s contingency planning process, including the drafting of plans and process documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years banking or treasury experience (ideally with international focus).
- Proficiency in opening and closing domestic and international bank accounts, and working with banks to change and maintain account signors.
- Some knowledge of banking and treasury compliance and regulations, such as KYC and FBAR.
- Ability to multi-task and engage on simultaneous workstreams.
- Strong attention to detail, given the sensitivity of information.
- Experience managing large sets of data.
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Kyriba, particularly the Bank Account Management module.
- Knowledge of corporate banking resolutions.
About usSend Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
RAMAX SEARCH, INC.
A search provider you can trust.
Dedicated to the placement of high caliber financial professionals throughout the entire New York/Tri-State Region. We are a market leader in permanent, long term consulting and temporary staffing!
Established in 1990, Ramax Search, Inc. has emerged to become a leader in the recruitment field by remaining true to the ideal that each client is our best client. Our roster of long standing business relationships is quite extensive and remains the very foundation to our continued success. Clients and candidates that we represent are treated with high regard, paying careful attention to each individual's unique situation.
We truly take great pleasure in the role that we play as facilitators of career advancement and are quite proud that our candidates have chosen to forge long term relationships with us. We measure our success not solely by the number of placements that we make but also by the length of time that our candidates remain!
Our recruitment staff is well trained in all facets of the financial and business world, and remains dedicated to the placement industry, through our many affiliations within the professional community. We are confident that we possess the knowledge and resources to aid in your search efforts and welcome the opportunity!