Job Title: Treasury Management Operations Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Department: Treasury Operations
The Treasury Management Operations Specialist manages Treasury Management agreements and all accompanying documentation. Conducts the onboarding process for new Treasury Management clients. Sets up customer accounts and users for business online treasury banking services and provides support, training and troubleshooting. Explains remote deposit capabilities, ACH file processing, wire transfers and general support for other online banking system features, usage and hardware. Orders customer equipment and provides general troubleshooting. This position works closely with the Relationship Managers, Treasury Management Officers, Deposit Operations, Compliance and all other authorized parties affiliated with each situation. Performs other related duties, such as mailings and filing as assigned or required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, including 2 years bank operations experience in a cash / treasury management role.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all Treasury Management products, systems and related processes. (i.e. ACH processing, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit, etc.)
- Demonstrates a general understanding of Deposit products including Checking, Money Markets and Certificates of Deposits.
- Project management skills and experience are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone to facilitate customer set-up and conduct online training; ability to communicate with support vendors and internal staff.
- Proficiency in basic math skills and general knowledge of office software is required.
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.