RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Treasury Manager in Lyndhurst, New Jersey (NJ). The Treasury Manager implements Funds Management, Vendor Payments, Headquarters and Store Cash Management and any other Asset management (securities or other similar investments).
- Maintain all cash accounts and currency commitments.
- Manage daily cash needs
- Prepare daily cash -flash report-
- Prepare monthly cash report for monitoring funds to monthly plan and submit to parent company in accordance with stated due date
- Participate in yearly budgeting process in preparing annual cash flow analysis by month as part of the annual budget package
- Monitor issuance and payment of all Letters of Credit
- Review and approve weekly anticipated cash payments list
- Prepare monthly journal entry for recording cash, interest expenses and debt
- Post any adjusting journal entries prepared by the Cash Accountant
- File GST returns quarterly
REQUIREMENTS:Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.