- This role will support 15 GCB and GCBK Card Account Managers, and must sit in Chicago, or Charlotte.
- Performs a variety of sales and analytical functions to include providing recurring and ad hoc client reporting requests which includes rebate forecast reports, customer metrics, and customized alternative interchange along with file turn reports at CAM request
- Provide client assistance with inquiries when CAM's are out of the office
- Support and coordinate presentations and business reviews for client meetings
- Assist in Client AP data analysis to identify opportunity for growth
- Provide updates to portfolio as existing clients expand and new clients are adopted into the portfolio. This includes CAM assignment updates to fulfillment, RPA, GTS-BI.
- Maintains monthly portfolio management reporting with volume and revenue to track portfolio and individual CAM performance against established goals. This includes forecasting card spend at a client-level based on past performance and future expectations.
- Portfolio analysis to document spend trends at a client level to identify potential risk and opportunity.
- Ad hoc reporting at the request of card leadership
- Will be responsible for managing card client reference requests
- Respond to new business leads from Visa/MasterCard websites
- Support the Card Account Management Team to exceed portfolio growth goals
- Role will also have opportunities to participate in commercial card related projects and work-groups.
- Two or more years of client service experience in financial services; preferred candidates will have Commercial Card or Treasury experience
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large quantities of data and create the necessary reports and presentations
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment as part of a larger team
- Proven experience developing rapport with clients, colleagues and other business partners
- Excellent MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) experience and Tableau
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and must be proactive, a self-starter, well organized, flexible, and have ability to work independently.
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Preferred commercial card industry experience, but not required.
Posting Date: 04/16/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift