Tractor-trailer Driver CDL A
Paid at least $1000 Weekly with Bonus
Home Most Evenings
The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely motivated by displaying the appropriate “aptitude and attitude” and desire for a career opportunity to maximize their Truck Driving Skills and play a critical role in the future success of this organization possess these essential skills to:
- Drive distances that will allow individual to be home most evenings.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to client on time.
- Willingness to learn the all job aspects of the positon.
- All Duties as assigned by the Company.Bottom of Form
The hiring organization is a premier “trucking company” in the Erie area & has earned a reputation for high quality, dedicated commitment to its customers, and an ongoing “thirst” for internal and external improvement. They are looking for employees who want to be part of their future success, and desiring a career in this industry.
Karen Kilibarda at 603.306.6077