Position: Truck Driver Class B/A (Local Delivery) Full Time
Salary: $ 19 Per Hour + Competitive Benefits
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
An established beverage distributor is seeking Class B and or A Delivery Drivers for intrastate routes who will deliver cases of product to customer’s establishments. Based on the route, drivers are given an assigned time to report to the warehouse for route information and to pick up their assigned delivery truck. The drivers deliver product based on invoice specifications which includes the unloading, staging and the occasional rotation of cases. Drivers are expected to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and respect At all times, CDL drivers are to obey Department of Transportation and FMCSA regulations and laws, and at the same time adhere to JSC Trucking Inc.’s policies.
Salary & Benefits:
$ 19 Per Hour
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company paid Life Ins. Plus Optional Life
Short and Long Term Disability
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the assigned route, stopping at designated customers to unload and deliver cases of product per the invoice instructions. This may include staging and rotating product as necessary. Drivers are expected to efficiently complete the delivery while maintaining exception customer service.
- Collect and ensure accuracy of payments to invoices.
- Maintain a clean and safe truck environment.
- Conducts a thorough pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the equipment assigned as prescribed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and JSC Trucking Inc. Inspect truck for defects during and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip.
- Adhere to JSC Trucking Inc’s policy as outlined in the DOT Handbook and all Department of Transportation, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Safely operates equipment in different configurations as assigned, with varying weights as allowed by law, under all types of climatic conditions, terrain, road conditions and traffic situations, in urban and rural settings, in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as JSC Trucking Inc’s policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.