$900 HIRING BONUS
$300 RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
$96,000 A YEAR (BASED ON EXPERIENCE)
Truss manufacturing company with 40 plus years' experience is looking for a Components Designer who would be responsible for designing plans for engineered wood products. Ensures drawings are produced accurately and timely based off of blueprints provided by customers.
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Mitek Sapphire Structure Experience
- Knowledgeable in the basic aspects of construction
- Previous experience using truss engineered wood product or wall panel design software
- Competency in basic mathematics, geometry and trigonometry
- Knowledgeable in reading architectural and structural plans
Responsibilities of the position:
- Creates working drawings for fabrication.
- Completes and finalizes designs for production and assembly in a timely manner.
- Evaluates designs to ensure that design standards are being met.
Benefits provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance