Taking the lead role in estimating services on a wide range of projects bid-build, design-build, EPC projects with values ranging from $100,000 to multimillion dollars
Company stability is winning work at the right price. With expanding business in the United States.
- Review owner plans and specifications to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project; develop plan for the actual construction to serve as basis for the estimate.
- Conduct site investigation prior to forming a plan of operations to identify any problems or conditions of an unusual nature that may be present.
- Utilize engineer techniques and procedures to conduct investigation and adhere to standard company policy and procedures.
- Support the development of conceptual estimates, technical proposals on design-built lump sum, construction management and conceptual estimating.
- Use detailed construction analysis and historical costs to develop schedules and prepare comprehensive cost estimates to preform the work.
- Establish and maintain budget control during Estimating/Precon phases of project.
- Play a critical role in assisting tender evaluations and present and defend the estimated to Senior Management.
- Close out estimates
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested by your manager.
- Work closely with procurement department
- Attend Bid meetings and obtain clarification on plans and specifications from architects and engineers when necessary
Academic & Work Experience:
Job Knowledge & Qualifications:
Compensation based on experience.