Seeking Superintendents who are the experts on general construction techniques, problem solving, and the technical experts of each facet of construction (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, demolition, etc.) .
Our client is a rapidly growing Civil Construction General Constractor. Who has a strong bid winning track reccored, giving them a steady pipeline. Winnign bids for TXDot project througout the states and in need of quilifies TXDot expirneced Civil Construciton Professionals.
- Responsible to lead and manage subcontractors.
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion for either public works projects, or private commercial work in multiple industries.
- Safety Program Administration and Site Safety Responsibility.
- Customer Service Representation, and QC Program Administration.
The right candidate will have 5+ years of construction management experience on New Construction and Renovation Commercial Public Projects and varying asset classes including but not limited to, Higher Education, Healthcare, Transportation, Water and Waste Treatment, Laboratories, Correctional, etc. Path is looking for people with great technical skills, good communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- 5+ years of building and construction management experience, 3+ years with Public Clients
- OSHA Site Safety Experience
- Up to date with modern technology and display excellent communication skills
- Proven construction technical knowledge on site with understanding of each facet of a job (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, transportation, waterway & marine construction, wastewater, demolition, etc.)
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and grow the company
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel may be required.
- 9+ years of building and construction management experience
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience such as commercial projects, hospitals, public projects, schools, multifamily, etc.
- Estimating experience a plus
- Working knowledge of project management process and software. (Microsoft Office and SAGE 300 CRE)
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
- LEED Project Experience
- Proven experience in multi-story construction.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement