- 5+ years working in an Enterprise-level IT department - Network and/or Systems Engineering
- Proficient using MS Visio
- U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal contract requirement.
- 3+ years of Office365/Skype for business experience
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange in a multiple domain and multiple site configurations.
- Strong technical background in the area of Microsoft infrastructure, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging, and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, identify alternative solutions, and communicate best practices
- Help disparate groups coordinate in supporting a cloud PBX implementation
- Experience with Skype for Business Online (Office 365 Government Community Cloud (GCC))
- Strong skills related to Networking with ExpressRoute for Office 365/Skype for Business Online
- Must be able to collaborate in a team atmosphere and communicate through various technology channels with other team members and end users.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- BS or equivalent + 9 years related experience, or MS + 7 years related experience
Duration: 3-5 months with possibility to hire
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.