• Some basic experience with .NET is expected to be able to autonomously integrate front end with the backend
• Experience with Charts.js, Survey.js and D3 a plus
• Strong experience modifying and creating image collateral for a web environment
• Experience designing positive user experiences
• Examples on Github a plus
• Perform development tasks for enhancement of existing applications.
• Provide creative direction for web application UI/UX
• Provide all collateral needed for the team
• The back-end is powered by .NET and SQL Server
• Issue management is handled via Trello
• Our source code repository is SVN
• We follow an Agile methodology (Scrum) for development
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.