Position: UI/UX designer
Location- Middletown, NJ
Duration- long term
- 6 + years in UI and UX designing
- Key skills: UI and UX designing, Graphic Designing, Product/Web Designing
- User-centered design approach
- Ability to Identify design problems and devise solutions.
- Capabilities to quickly translate requirements (user stories) into low-definition wireframes and prototypes
- Develop high level and/or detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and functional design.
- Experience on wireframing and design tools such as Axure RP Pro, Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop, illustrator
- Experience in motion graphics is a plus
- Having a design/creative background
- Additional Skills Required: Good Team Player and Good Documentation Skill
- Experience with Agile methodology